It’s important for growing children to eat wholesome foods. Now that it’s time to start packing school lunches, it’s time to think about healthy food choices that are easy to send with your child. Earth’s Best has a variety of delicious organic products that are perfectly sized for your child’s lunchbox!
Earth’s Best Organic Sunny Days Snack Bars are naturally sweetened cereal bars filled with real fruit! These individually wrapped bars are excellent sources of calcium, iron, zinc and contain six B vitamins.
My kids enjoy eating both of the flavors: Apple and Strawberry Snack Bars. I’ll be sending these yummy bars back to school with them this year!
Back To School Lunch Tips From Earth’s Best:
- Provide balanced school lunches by adding different fruits like grapes, strawberries, blueberries and melons in a fruit salad.
- Stay away from sugary soft drinks. Include low fat milk, water or 100% juice drinks like Earth’s Best Organic Juice Boxes .
- Carrot sticks with veggie dip is fun for kids.
- Shop once a week for lunch items so you can have a variety of items on hand to make lunch prep easier.
- Skip the chips and cookies and include whole wheat pretzels or crackers.
- Let your child in on the action! Give them choices between 2 healthy snack items.
Be sure to connect with Earth’s Best on Facebook.
Earth’s Best Snack Bars are available for purchase at your local grocer and on Amazon:
Earth’s Best Giveaway Time!
Enter to win Earth’s Best Sunny Day Snack Bars! This giveaway is open to USA residents ages 18 and up; ends on September 2 at 11:59pm EST. Please use the Rafflecopter entry form below to enter to win.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Mom Always Finds Out is part of the Earth’s Best Blogger program and received samples of Earth’s Best products for my review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own. Sponsor is responsible for prize fulfillment. This blog post may contain affiliate links.