I have partnered with MiMedia and The Motherhood to talk about how MiMedia’s easy-to-use cloud storage helps me organize and manage my digital photos and videos. All opinions expressed are my own.
I used to be the worst about taking tons of pictures and never even attempting to organize them. I didn’t really know where to start. So I didn’t. My pictures were scattered in so many places: on my phone, on my OLD phone, on my OLD OLD phone, on jump drives, on my desktop computer and on an old laptop computer. I am embarrassed to say I was really that bad! I like to be organized, but I had let my digital photos overwhelm me.
Things quickly turned into a real nightmare whenever I needed to find particular photos. I would spend hours going from device to device, scrolling through photos, trying to find what I needed. Sometimes I eventually found them. Sometimes I gave up. They are still out there, somewhere, I hope.
I needed a way to manage my digital mess, so I gave MiMedia personal cloud storage a try. I signed up for a MiMedia account from my home computer and within minutes, had hundreds of pictures uploaded to my MiMedia account. I then downloaded the MiMedia app so I could send photos and videos from my phone to my cloud storage. MiMedia does all the hard work, instantly organizing digital photos and videos by the Date Taken and Date Added.
Get 10GB FREE photo storage when you sign up for MiMedia with promo code: THEMOTHERHOOD
Once you have signed up for a MiMedia account, it’s easy to manage and organize your digital files. My best tip for keeping things under control is to:
Upload digital files to your MiMedia account regularly (at least once a month.) Now you can delete them from your device, freeing up device memory for the next round of pictures and videos!
MiMedia Cloud Storage (desktop view)
What I love about using MiMedia to organize and manage my digital files:
- It’s user-friendly and easy to get started. MiMedia offers a simple, one-click import from Facebook, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa, Flickr and more.
- I can find photos fast. MiMedia makes it simple to organize all my digital files so I can find what I need faster than ever.
- I always have room on my phone for photos. I regularly do a “phone dump,” uploading every single photo from my phone into MiMedia. It frees up my phone’s storage PLUS MiMedia automatically organizes all the pictures that had been sitting on my device.
- I have access to my personal cloud from anywhere, from any device. MiMedia gives all my photos, music, videos and documents a safe digital home. Plus automatically keeps them secure and organized for me.
- MiMedia works across all devices (phones, tablets, computers) and on iOS and Android.
- If my device gets lost, stolen or broken, my precious photos are safely stored on the cloud. I can simply log in to my MiMedia account from my new device and access my files. MiMedia is a digital lifesaver!
- Privately sharing photos and videos with my family and friends is easy. MiMedia’s MiDrive lets me invite family and friends to upload pictures and videos to a private place, which only we can access.
MiMedia App (phone view)
Which MiMedia cloud storage package is right for you?
MiMedia currently offers a few different packages: Free 10GB, Basic 500GB, and 1TB. If you’re like me, those numbers and letters don’t mean much. So here’s a quick explanation of just how much storage you are getting in terms of how many photos/videos/songs/documents each plan allows.
Free 10GB (cost: nothing)
- 2,500 photos
- 125 videos
- 2,000 songs
- 10,000 documents
Basic 500GB (cost: $7.99/month or $85/year)
- 125,000 photos
- 6,250 videos
- 100,000 songs
- 500,000 documents
Plus 1TB (cost: 9.99/month or $100/year)
- 250,000 photos
- 12,500 videos
- 200,000 songs
- 1,000,000 documents
I am currently on the Basic 500GB plan, which gives me quite a lot of storage to fill! If I need more storage, I can change my plan anytime. It takes a LOT of photos to even begin to put a dent in 500GB.
GET STARTED WITH A FREE PLAN! When you sign up for MiMedia, use code: THEMOTHERHOOD to get a FREE 10GB account, receive special promotions and information on contests, as well as exclusive access to try new features through an opt-in program.
MiMedia One Year 500GB Plan Giveaway
One lucky winner will receive a one year long trial of a Basic 500GB MiMedia Plan ($85 value) Please use the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chances to win. Giveaway ends May 24.