Disneynature BEARS opens in theaters this Earth Day, April 18. The kids are going to love these fun and educational activity sheets. There are several sheets that include games and colorful photos. The activities are appropriate for grades 2-6 but could be adapted for younger children. These activity sheets were sent to me for free to share with my blog readers, but all opinions expressed are my own. I described each activity sheet below.
Welcome to the world of BEARS! Download this Family Pack of Disney Bears Movie Activity Sheets and find out why brown bears are so important to the environment – and much more!
- Have you ever wanted to look like a bear? You’ll be able to make a bear mask out of thick paper and a string. Older kids can enjoy a word search that teaches words like Ecosystem, Scavenger and Herbivore.
- Enjoy an activity sheet that tells where brown bears live and cut out color photo Brown Bear Habitat Cards.
- Find out how your hand stacks up against a brown bear’s paw. Whose hand do you think is bigger?
- The Brown Bear Adaptation cards teach older kids (grades 2-6) the special things that help a brown bear survive in the wild. Use the cards with a printable game board for learning fun.
- Find out what the Alaskan animals at Katmai National Park eat. Cut out the color Alaskan Animal photo cards and tell if the animal is an omnivore, carnivore or herbivore.
- Use footprints to identify which animals have visited the river at Katmai.
- Grades 2-3 can use the Brown Bear Identification Guide to help scientists learn which brown bears have visited the river.
- Can you safely visit Bear Country? This worksheet teaches you good practices for camping.