This post brought to you by Duck Brand provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine.
The Holiday Duck Tape prints are so much fun! I love the cute Penguin and Holiday bows I received to create my projects. There are also Snowman and Season Sweets prints. Plus, don’t forget about all the solid colors that coordinate with them. So grab a roll or two or more of your favorite Duck Tape prints, it’s time to Duck the Halls!
Project #1: Duck Tape Ornaments
- Duck Tape
- Chenille Stems (Pipe Cleaners)
- Hole Punch
- Cut Duck Tape into 8 11-inch strips. Place 2 strips sticky sides together directly on top of each other. Repeat for the rest of the strips.
- Cut each of the 4 strips lengthwise down the middle. You will now have 8 strips.
- Use the hole punch to put holes in every strip: One hole on each end (about 1/4 inch from the end) and one hole in the middle.
- Insert one end of a chenille stem into the center hole of strip. Bring the ends around and insert over the other end of stem, forming a sphere. Repeat for every strip.
- Finish by curling the end of the top of the chenille stem into a loop for hanging. Twist the bottom of chenille stem to secure; trim ends if necessary.
Project #2: Easy Duck Tape Bookmarks (DIY Gift Idea)
- Duck Tape
- Optional: Hole Punch, Yarn or String (for tassle)
- Cut Duck Tape into 2 strips approximately 6 inches long. (You can make it shorter or longer if desired).
- Lay strips directly on top of each other with sticky sides together. Trim ends if necessary.
- Cut a decorating V-shape out of each end of the bookmark if desired. Or, use a hole punch and make a hole 1/4 inch from the top of the bookmark (in the middle). Loop yarn through the hole and tie in a knot to secure as a tassle.
Project #3: Duck Tape Garland for the New Year
- Duck Tape
- Jute (Twine), Yarn or String
- Create desired numbers or letters with Duck Tape by cutting and piecing strips sticky sides together.
- Use Duck Tape to secure numbers or letters to the Jute, leaving spaces in between each character.
What are some of your favorite ways to use Duck Tape? Have you ever made a Duck Tape craft? If you have any questions about how to make anything on this blog post, please ask me in the comments below. I’m happy to help!