This easy flower arrangement ideas craft is a quick and easy way to bring a touch of spring to just about any area of your home. It only takes 3 simple materials that you may even already have.
How to Make an Easy Flower Arrangement for Spring and Easter
- Flower Stems (I used 3 silk hydrangea stems – the amount you need depends on how full you want your arrangement)
- Rubber band *Optional
- Plastic Eggs (enough to fill vase)
- Clear vase (a jar would also work)
*Tips: Use your favorite flower and egg colors combos to create a custom piece that matches your home’s decor. Use multiple containers of different sizes and shapes to add interest.
- Fill clear container with plastic eggs.
- Trim your flower stems to desired length and arrange in vase. Optional: Use a rubber band to link stems together for support.
Can you believe that’s all there is to it? Find a nice spot on your table, shelf or windowsill for your Easter flower arrangement.