This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of White Cloud for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Anytime I make the effort, big or small, to do something good for the environment, I feel happy! It could be taking the time to recycle, using eco-friendly cleaning products, or remembering to turn the lights out when I leave the house. Three Easy Ways To Go Green that can even SAVE YOU MONEY are:
- Buy bulk foods (saves packaging and money)
- Take reuseable shopping bags to the store
- Use non-toxic cleaning products like vinegar, baking soda and washing soda
White Cloud is a paper product carried exclusively by Walmart. Their eco-friendly GreenEarth line is an easy way to go green and save money! Benefits of using GreenEarth bath tissue and paper towels:
- All products are made with 100% recycled fibers
- No compromises when it comes to quality
- GreenEarth products hold the Forest Stewardship Council certification
GreenEarth products help make it easier for more families to live a greener lifestyle. They prove that being green does not mean you have to break the bank or settle for less quality. Visit the White Cloud GreenEarth products page to learn more about them.
Enter White Cloud’s Pin it to Win it “Living the Green” Sweepstakes!
You can enter to win the “Living the Green” Sweepstakes by:
- Following the White Cloud Pinterest page
- Creating your own “Living the Green” Pinterest board
- Repin at least one image from White Cloud’s Living the Green Pinterest board to your board and be sure to use #LivingtheGreen hashtag in the pin’s caption.
- Visit mywhitecloud.com/promotions and fill out the sweepstakes entry form
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 4/30/13. Click here for Official Rules.
What are some of your family’s favorite ways to go green? Share your ideas in the comments section below.
Be sure to check out more green living tips and ideas at the White Cloud “Living the Green” Pinterest board.
“Living the Green” Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations