The Pottery Barn Kids Fall 2012 nursery line features HALO® SleepSacks designed to coordinate with Pottery Barn Kids baby bedding. Of course, all the prints are just as cute and on trend as you’d expect from PBK. Each HALO Sleepsack ($39.50) features:
- Available in Small and Medium.
- Small fits newborns 0–6 months, 10–18 pounds, 23–26″.
- Medium fits babies 6–12 months, 16–24 pounds, 26–30″.
- Pure organic cotton interlock.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Sleeveless design reduces risk of overheating.
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00.
- Machine wash.
A HALO Sleepsack is worn over sleepwear as a warm, snuggly alternative to hazardous loose blankets in baby’s crib. I definitely recommend adding at least one HALO® SleepSack® to your baby registry. Read the recent review of our PBK HALO sleepsack and enter to win one for yourself right here at Mom Always FInds Out in the giveaway listed below.
Connect with HALO:
“Like” HALO on Facebook
Follow HALO on Twitter: @HaloSleepSack
Follow HALO on Pinterest
One lucky reader will receive a HALO® SleepSack® for Pottery Barn Kids valued at $39.50! This giveaway is open to USA and Canada residents ages 18 and up; it will end at midnight on September 30. Please enter to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below.a Rafflecopter giveaway