This post contains affiliate links. I may earn a commission, at no additional cost to you, if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Halloween is here! I masked up in my face mask to check out what my local Dollar Tree had in store. Remember: you can shop these Halloween finds online at DollarTree.com, too!
Shop Dollar Tree for spooky Halloween decor, Halloween crafts, and more.
READ ON to find out 5 things to buy for Halloween at Dollar Tree.
Create a DIY Graveyard with $1 Tombstones!
5. $1 Halloween Decorations let you decorate for your Halloween parties, haunted houses, festivals, and graveyard scenes for a lot less. Check out their fang-tastic selection of indoor and outdoor Halloween decor. Get deals on everything from skeletons and cats to spider webbing, skulls, and bats!
4. Stock up on $1 Halloween candy at Dollar Tree to be the best Trick-or-Treat stop in your neighborhood! You’ll find individually-wrapped candy favorites, from brand-name chocolate bars to fruity treats, lollipops, and more.
3. Deck your walls with Halloween signs! There are lots of spooky designs to pick from – you’ll want at least one of each. Great for your front door, front foyer, living area, or decorating your office, classroom, and storefront.
2. Dollar Tree $1 Halloween craft supplies make it easy to get creative. From carvable foam pumpkins and deco mesh ribbon to googly eyes, craft kits, and more, your local Dollar Tree has everything you need to have a scary-good DIY time!
1. Halloween costumes on a budget are no problem! Dollar Tree has got you covered with Halloween Costumes and Accessories for just $1 each.
Last but not least, don’t leave home without a large tote bag for your Halloween haul! Kids will have fun filling up these treat bags. Each bag has a sturdy fabric handle and spooky Halloween designs. Also great for carnivals, shopping trips, and gift giving.
Oh, and I know I said last but not least already…but one more thing I ALWAYS buy at Dollar Tree because they are cheaper…GLOW STICKS! Dollar Tree has a fun selection of Halloween glow sticks on display at our store.
My kids wear glow sticks around the neighborhood after dark on Halloween. Also — if you’re having a Halloween GLOW IN THE DARK party theme, you need these in bulk! Good thing they are just $1 at Dollar Tree.
What are your favorite Halloween finds at Dollar Tree? Let us know how the Dollar Tree helps you get ready for Halloween in the comments below.