Here is the perfect gadget to keep your kids safe this Halloween: The New High Quality ICON Link Carabiner L.E.D. Flashlight. It’s even the perfect Halloween color – Pumpkin Orange!
This flashlight is small and lightweight, which makes it easy for children’s hands to hold. You can also attach it just about anywhere (think costumes, bags, clothing) with its handy carabiner clip. It’s made from high quality aluminum, so you don’t have to worry about the kids destroying it – the body is very durable.
- Length: 4 inches
- Weight: 3.1 ounces
- Waterproof: Up to 1 meter
- Battery: 1 AA
- Material: Aluminum
- Light Output: 50/6 Lumens
Why are LED flashlights better than traditional flashlights?
- LED flashlights use less battery power, so batteries last longer
- LED flashlights are Eco-Friendly because they don’t contain mercury
- LED flashlights last up to 10 times longer than traditional flashlights
- LED flashlights produce less heat; the Link also has an aluminum body for thermal properties
I have to admit, this is a really cool flashlight! It is super bright on its high setting – so be sure not to look directly into the beam unless you want to be blinded. The low beam is the perfect amount of light to search through my purse or the backseat of the car to find something.
Although we got this flashlight for the kids to use on Halloween, I have already let them know it’s “Mommy’s flashlight” because I really want it for myself! It is a great portable flashlight because of its smaller size and light weight. Right now, I carry this around in my bag for emergencies – but my kids will have fun and be safer using it when they are out and about this Halloween.