My new favorite way to enjoy fun size Snickers bars is in a Snickers Cheesecake bar. Don’t worry if you don’t have a springform cheesecake pan – I made these in a plain ole baking dish and they turned out great. Just be sure to pre-line the baking dish with aluminum foil so you can easily lift out the Cheesecake Bars when they are done.
Snickers Cheesecake Recipe
- 20 Oreos
- 5 T. unsalted butter, melted
- 10 Fun Size Snickers, chopped
- 2 packages Cream Cheese (16 oz. total), softened
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Caramel Sauce (I used premade bottled Caramel Sauce)
- 3-5 Fun Size Snickers, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with aluminum foil. Use enough so that there is an “overhang” for you to be able to hold on to and lift out the foil from the dish.
- Crust: Use a food processor to crush 20 Oreos into crumbs. Mix butter into Oreo crumbs. Use a spoon to press Oreos into a layer on the bottom of the baking dish. Bake for 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Cheesecake: While the crust is cooling, prepare the cheesecake mixture by beating cream cheese, egg, sugar and vanilla together with a mixer for about 3 minutes until creamy. Fold in the chopped Snickers. Spread the cheesecake mixture on top of the Oreo crust.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the cheesecake is set and the edges are slightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Lift the foil from the pan and use a pizza cutter to cut into squares. (You can use a knife but a pizza cutter makes it easy.)
- Right before serving: Drizzle cheesecake bars with caramel sauce and sprinkle the tops with chopped Snickers.
Tip: You can make these bars days ahead and freeze. Thaw in refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
How about a little Worm Juice Punch to wash down all those Snicker Cheesecake Bars?
This 3 ingredient (4 if you count the worms!) is an easy Halloween punch to make and serve. All you need is Hawaiian Punch, a 2 Liter of 7UP, and apple juice. Oh – and a big bag of gummy worms for the gummy worm ice cubes.
Worm Juice Punch
- 3/4 Gallon Hawaiian Punch (Fruit Juicy Red)
- 2 Liters 7UP
- 1 cup Apple Juice + juice for ice cube trays
- Gummy Worms
Chill Hawaiian Punch, 7UP and 1 cup of apple juice until very cold. Mix together in a large punch bowl.
Make gummy worm ice cubes ahead of time by filling ice cube trays with apple juice and adding a gummy worm to each cube, leaving about half of the worm sticking out of the juice.
Serve punch over gummy worm ice cubes.
What are your favorite Halloween Recipes? Have you ever used Hawaiian Punch to make a Halloween Punch? What is your favorite Halloween candy? Let me know in the comments below.