Thank you to the American Licorice Company for providing us with a Boo Box and Halloween candy!
Halloween Rice Krispy Treats are easy Halloween treats for kids. We made them extra spooky this year by adding Sour Punch candy shaped like bats and pumpkins!
These Halloween treats are so quick and easy to make. I like to let the kids help me decorate the tops of the treats with Halloween candy. We used Sour Punch Bats & Pumpkins. Yum!
Sour Punch Candy comes in individually wrapped “Scare Size” bags, which is perfect for giving out to Trick or Treaters. The Sour Punch candy adds the perfect amount of sour to our sweet Halloween marshmallow and rice cereal treats.
Serve Halloween Rice Krispy Treats with Sour Punch candy at your Halloween party! They are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Looking for ways to celebrate Halloween at home?
Check out a whole page full of fun crafts and recipes from our friends at Red Vines and Sour Punch.
- 4 T Unsalted Butter
- 9 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 15 ounces Mini Marshmallows (about 60 mini marshmallows)
- 1 1/4 cups Sour Punch Bats and Pumpkins Candy, divided
- 4-5 T Halloween Colored Sprinkles
- In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice cereal, sprinkles, and 1 cup Sour Punch candy. Stir until well coated.
- Spray a spatula with nonstick cooking spray or use wax paper to evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 dish coated with cooking spray. (The spray keeps the treats from sticking to it.)
- Gently press the rest of the Sour Punch bats and pumpkins into the top of the treats for decoration.
- Allow treats to cool completely. Cut into squares. Best if served the same day. Store in airtight container
Boo Box Giveaway!
Head over to this @momfindsout Instagram post and enter for a chance to win a Boo Box between now and 10/19.
A Boo Box makes a fun surprise for Halloween! Get spooktacular Halloween treats and activities delivered to your door.
American Licorice Company knows just what goodies to put inside a Boo Box. This one is filled with a variety of candy including Red Vines, Sour Punch, Cow Tales, Jelly Belly, and Dum Dums. There’s something for everyone in this Boo Box.
And, there’s even more fun inside the box. Halloween activities include a crossword puzzle, maze, word search, and a monster mask to color, cut out and wear to scare!
Order a Boo Box ($15.99) online at American Licorice Company.