How To Make Reindeer Cupcakes
Things You’ll Need:
- Pretzels (standard shaped)
- Chocolate frosted cupcakes
- Tootsie Roll Midgee
- Mini vanilla wafer
- Red or brown M&Ms
- White M&Ms
- Black decorating gel
Where to Find It: You can buy single-color bags of M&Ms at your local party or craft store.
- For each “reindeer,” carefully snap two pretzels into antler shapes and press them into a chocolate frosted cupcake.
- Finish by adding a pair of white M&M eyes dotted with black decorating gel.
- Press on a mini vanilla wafer for a snout, then use a small dab of frosting to attach a red or brown M&M nose.
- Shape each ear from a third of a Tootsie Roll Midgee and arrange them next to the antlers.
See this recipe and other kid-friendly Christmas desserts at Spoonful.com.