Gourmet Gift Baskets overflow with holiday goodness and are a wonderful gift option for anyone on your holiday list. Whether it’s chocolate, fresh fruits, wines, beers, or homebaked goods, you will find what you are looking for among the award-winning Christmas gift basket selection. Everyone loves a gift basket filled with lovely (and delicious) surprises!
It is very easy to give a Gourmet Gift Basket. You can select and send your basket to any location with just a few clicks of your computer mouse. You can even have the basket delivered on the date of your choice. There are options for any size of group – big or small. The Ultimate Christmas Gift Basket ($124.99) pictured above contains an amazing variety of gourmet goodies, including:
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers
· Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies by J&M Foods
· Dipping Pretzels by East Shore Specialty Foods
· Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie’s
· Signature Dark Chocolate Bar by Lake Champlain
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
· Parmesan Artichoke & Garlic Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Company
· Chocolate Covered Cherries by Marich
· 5 O’Clock Crunch by Feridies
· Chocolate Wafer Rolls by Dolcetto
· Potato Sticks by Geraldine’s®
· Painted Desert Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
· Classic Double Dipped Peanuts by Old Dominion Peanut Company
· Partners Hors D’oeuvre Deli Style Crackers
· Hot Pepper Cheese Round by Northwoods
· Milk Chocolate Bavarian Mints by Supreme Chocolatier The House of Bauer
· Chocolate Wafer Squares by Dolcetto
· Dark Raspberry Sticks by Sweet Co.
· Mixed Nuts by GourmetGiftBaskets.com
· Butter Rich Cookie Brittle by Moondance Baking
· Organic Vanilla Bean with Green Tea Sandwich Cookies by Late July
· Butcher Wrapped Summer Sausage by Sparrer Sausage Co.
· Mint Chip Maltballs by Marich
Support our Military!
I wrote this blog post because Gourmet Gift baskets will donate two care packages to injured soldiers at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland on behalf of Mom Always Finds Out. Gourmet Gift Baskets has offered to donate two care packages to soldiers on behalf of ANYONE who writes a blog post that discusses Gourmet Gift Baskets Christmas Basket Selection and how they make great gifts.
If you choose to write a blog post, simply email your blog post’s direct link to me or leave the link in the comment section of this blog post by December 14. I will forward all of our links to Gourmet Gift Baskets and they will donate two care packages to soldiers for each link.
Please help me in this effort! I know that we all love and support our country’s military. Thanks to Gourmet Gift Baskets, this is one way we can help show our appreciation to at least a few of the many service men and women this holiday season.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.