Take time to treat your achy feet with a fabulous Strawberry Peppermint foot scrub you can make at home! Simple ingredients like strawberries are naturally rich in salicylic acid to help remove dead skin cells and the sugar granules help to gently exfoliate your skin.
- 2 cups pureed strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of granulated white sugar
- 4 drops peppermint essential oil
How To Make:
Mix all ingredients well and put into a jar. This mixture should be kept in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Simply rub the strawberry peppermint foot scrub onto your feet gently in a circular motion, rinse with warm water, and enjoy the results!
This homemade beauty recipe was created by Erika Katz, beauty expert and author of Bonding over Beauty.