Are you looking for a patriotic dessert that is easy to make? You can whip up a batch of Red White and Blue Jello Parfaits in minutes! This dessert is perfect for 4th of July, Labor Day and Memorial Day celebrations. The best part is that everyone thinks you spent a lot of time creating them, but really…they are ridiculously simple.
Here’s a tip: Switch up the colors to make Jello parfaits for other holidays. Try a red (Cherry) and green (Lime) combo for Christmas. Use red (Strawberry) by itself for Valentine’s Day; and green (Lime) plus yellow (Lemon) for St. Patrick’s Day.
Red White and Blue Jello Parfaits
Serves about 8.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 Large box of red (Cherry) Jello
- 1 Large Box of blue (Berry) Jello
- 1 Tub of Cool Whip (white)
- Clear serving glasses or containers (I used small Mason Jars when I ran out of glasses!)
- Prepare both packages of Jello according to directions on the Jello box. Once the Jello has set, it’s ready for parfaits!
- Create the bottom layer of your parfait by adding spoonfuls of blue Jello into a clear glass.
- Create the middle layer of your parfait by adding a layer of Cool Whip.
- Create the top layer of your parfait by adding spoonfuls of red Jello on top.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to make the rest of your parfaits.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. You can prepare these up to a day ahead of time as long as they are stored in a covered container.