This post brought to you by Crayola. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Mom Always Finds Out.
Every child dreams that their coloring book pages could come to life. Crayola makes this dream come true with the NEW Crayola Color Alive app. My kids use the Color Alive coloring books and kids coloring pages to interact with their character creations in the real world.
The Crayola Color Alive app is the most awesome innovation to coloring books I have ever seen. My children love to color, and magic of Color Alive has taken that love to the next level. It combines real world drawings with digital interactivity. They can’t wait to see the characters they colored move around in 4D.
There are now four Crayola Color Alive coloring books available. Each coloring book ($5.99) contains 16 coloring pages and comes with 7 crayons, including one Magic Crayon that unlocks special effects like Fire Breath and Pixie Dust.
A few of our favorite things about Crayola Color Alive:
- Crayola Color Alive coloring books and pages feature favorite characters and themes like Skylanders, Barbie, Enchanted Garden and Mythical Creatures.
- Special Effects crayons add cool effects to your coloring. Try them all: Ice Blast (blue), Fire Breath (orange), Pixie Dust (yellow) and Show Stopper (pink).
- The Crayola coloring books and Color Alive coloring pages come to life in 4D with the Color Alive app!
- It’s easy to purchase printable Color Alive Action Coloring Pages for kids from right inside the Color Alive app. ($1.99 for 8-page bundle, unlimited prints)
- You can use any other Crayola crayons with Color Alive pages for unlimited color combinations.
- You can save your characters for later and even take photos, including selfies with your characters using the app!
So far, the coolest coloring page I have seen was done by my 5-year-old. He colored a fire-breathing dragon from the Mythical Creatures book using the Fire Breath special effects crayon.
Crayola Color Alive has changed the way kids color forever. We can’t wait to share the news about Crayola Color Alive coloring books with our friends. They will make wonderful gift ideas for our creative little friends. My boys are ages 3 (almost 4), 5, 7 and 11 years old. My 11-year-old was just as eager as the younger ones to see what happens to his coloring pages when we bring them to life. I admit, even I was totally excited to see this. The Crayola Color Alive experience is a fun way to Bring Your Coloring To Life.
WHERE TO BUY:
Crayola Color Alive books are available at nationwide retailers. The Color Alive App is free to download at Google Play, iTunes, and Windows Store.
Enter to win the Crayola Color Alive Sweepstakes!
There will be 3 weekly prizes and one Grand Prize – a trip for 4 to the brand new Crayola Experience in Orlando, FL – opening Summer 2015!