This post brought to you by Sam’s Club. All opinions are 100% mine.
I was lucky that my oldest child never got sick as a baby. But when my second baby came along, it was a whole new experience. I had a lot to learn about recognizing the signs and symptoms of illness. One day, I knew he was feeling miserable and feverish. I took his temperature and it was really, really high. We immediately sped to the emergency room where even the nurse got worried when she saw the temperature reading. He was diagnosed with double ear infections (poor baby! I felt so guilty) and we quickly got his fever down with medication.
Times like those are when the Children’s Wellness App becomes a valuable resource. This must-have app for moms was developed by Tylenol®, the number one recommended brand. Moms can worry a little less when they have the tools they need to track their child’s health. The Children’s Wellness App is an all-in-one resource that lets moms keep up with kids’ height, weight, BMI, medications, and vaccines.
The app is easy to use and includes many features that I think Moms everywhere will find useful, like:
- Kids Wellness Tracker – keeps up with your child’s height and weight as they grow.
- Symptom Tracker and Reminder – record your child’s temperature and symptoms to create a health history
- Dosing Calculator for Pediatric TYLENOL® and Pediatric MOTRIN®
- Learning Resources available in 7 languages that cover topics such as cold and flu, ear infections, treating fevers, and infant crying and gas
- Create reports based on the information you have saved in your child’s history.
I downloaded the app and created a profile for my child. The first thing I did was use the Dosing Calculator to make sure I give him the correct medication dosage. I like how the app lets me know which Tylenol® and Motrin® products to use on a child his age and weight. There are even helpful pictures.
Download the FREE Kids’ Wellness Tracker App today! Available at iTunes and Google Play.
What’s your favorite feature of the Children’s Wellness App? Have you ever had a scary Mommy moment when your child was not feeling well? Share your story in the comments section below.