**The Korus Giveaway is now over.**
Graduation season is in full swing and Dad’s Day is just around the corner. Now is the perfect time to give someone a gift they won’t soon forget — like the Korus V400 Wireless Speaker. I have not tried one out myself, but my friend Val recently reviewed a Korus Wireless Speaker on her blog, Mom Knows It All. Not just any review either. It was more of a “Rave”-iew. She LOVES her Korus.
The compact size (11 x 6 x 5.5 inches) of the Korus V400 makes it perfect for kitchen counters, table tops and anywhere else you want to take your music. These speakers are easy to carry from room to room. But don’t let small size fool you – these speakers are big on sound!
Here’s a little bit more of what the Korus V400 features:
- LiveStage™ Acoustic Signature
- Low distortion, deep bass response
- Integrated handle for easy portability
- Plug in anywhere
- 3.5mm audio-in port for a wired connection to your devices
- Wireless range up to 65 ft indoors