This delicious DIY Lip Scrub inspired by this Pin is sweet enough to eat! Raid your pantry for the simple ingredients in this homemade lip scrub recipe. You’ll need sugar, dark cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla and almond oil. Perfect for your lips, you can also use this as an all over body scrub. It only takes about five minutes to make, so it’s easy treat yourself to a chocolate-scented at home spa experience.
Dark Chocolate Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (in solid form)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 T dark cocoa powder *you can use regular cocoa powder
- 2 T Almond Oil
- 5 drops Vanilla
Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Stir with a fork or spoon until all ingredients are completely mixed together. Store in an airtight container for up to a month.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount to lips and gently rub in circular motions to exfoliate. Rinse.
Have you made your own sugar lip scrub? Let me know if you give this homemade scrub recipe a try!
For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Berry Sipper Mocktail by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Starbucks Cup Gift Card Holder by Homemaking Hacks
- Ice Lanterns by Upstate Ramblings
- The Best Homemade Vanilla Extract by How Was Your Day?
- The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe by Food Fun Family
- Vintage Cheddar and Gruyere Mac and Cheese with Polish Kielbasa by A Day in Motherhood
- Flourless Brownies with Craisins and Pistachios by Day by Day in Our World
- DIY Hot Chocolate Mix Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Tiger Nut Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies by Home and Garden Cafe
- Bang Bang Chicken by Jennifer Sikora
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Peanut Dog Treats by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dark Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Oatmeal by Sincerely Mindy
- Garlic Monkey Bread Recipe by Gator Mommy
- Homemade Vanilla Orange Mint Sugar Scrub by Baby Loving Mama
- Valentine’s Day Strawberries by Sizzling Eats
- All Natural 2 Ingredient Lip Gloss by The Socialite’s Closet
- Pantry Tomato Pasta by The Guavalicious Life
- How to Make Strawberry Pecan Bread by Mommy Snippets