I took a taxi from the Orlando International Airport to the Loews Pacific Resort. I got out at the curb and walked across the wooden bridge from Orlando into paradise at this Universal Orlando Resort. It was green every which way I looked. Tall palm trees, sky high bamboo and tropical flowers are growing everywhere. My next few days were going to be filled with sunshine, good food and lots of fun.
Thank you to Loews Pacific Resort for providing me with food and accommodations during the #UORGirlsGetaway event. All opinions expressed are 100% my own, based on personal experiences.
Although I came on this Universal Orlando trip without my kids, I would not hesitate to return with my family in tow. The Loews Pacific Resort is a wonderful kid-friendly place to stay. It is conveniently located within walking distance to Universal Orlando theme parks and Universal CityWalk. After staying here, I think that this convenience is invaluable and is the perfect way to make the most of your time in Orlando.
If you prefer to ride, Loews offers complimentary water taxis and shuttle buses directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk. The water taxi waterway is a gorgeous way to get to Univeral – be sure to take it at least a time or two.
Every Loews Hotel Guest gets a LOT of exclusive (and FREE!) perks you cannot get anywhere else:
- Skip the regular lines with Universal Express Unlimited ride access in both theme parks. This benefit is free to guests, valued at $89/person per day.
- Get Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal’s Islands of Adventure one hour before the theme park opens. *This means you get to enjoy the park before everyone else!*
- Take the complimentary water taxis or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk.
- Enjoy priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and CityWalk restaurants.
- Receive complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your on-site hotel room.
- Get convenient, resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Take complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld, and Aquatica.
- Enjoy Universal Orlando character dining with some of your favorite theme park characters. (Kids love this!
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando® theme-park characters. (The kids love this, too!)
There is so much to enjoy at Loews Pacific Resort from the dining to the amazing amenities (I especially love the lagoon-style swimming pool). I spent many hours relaxing by the pool, drinking tropical drinks under a big umbrella. Servers make sure all the hotel guests are comfortable, and bring food and drinks right to you from the Bula Bar and Grille. The poolside DJ played upbeat tunes hotel guests of all ages could enjoy. I know my kids would love to splash and play at the Royal Bali Sea children’s area. It sure looks like a lot of fun! If sandy beaches are more your style – they have got one of those, too – complete with a volleyball set up.
My room was very nice and extremely comfortable. I sometimes do not sleep well away from home – but my Loews Pacific Resort bed and pillows were perfect for a good night’s sleep. The bathroom area was large and the shower was awesome. I loved coming home from a busy day at Universal Studios and unwinding with a long, relaxing shower. It was easy for me to connect to the hotel WiFi whenever I needed to get online.
The Loews’ staff were happy, friendly and always willing to help me out with any questions or needs. I had a wonderful stay and could not have asked for anything more. Learn more and Make a Reservation at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Univeral Orlando.