I know one thing for sure: by the end of the summer, I have had my fill of potato salad. I love a good potato salad, but enough is enough. It’s been at every BBQ and picnic for the past few months. No offense to you, Potato Salad, but I am taking you off the Labor Day menu and adding something else everyone loves. Maybe just as much as they love you. Macaroni Salad!
I have the best macaroni salad recipe. It’s so much better than the others, it can’t even compare. This macaroni salad is light and full of flavor from colorful veggies. I think it’s a really pretty salad to set out on the table. What do you think?
- 4 cups Elbow Macaroni
- 3 whole Roasted Red Peppers
- 1/2 cup Black Olives
- 6 whole Sweet/spicy Pickle Slices
- 3 whole Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Or Distilled Vinegar
- 3 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Splash Of Pickle Juice (spicy Sweet Pickles)
- Extra Pickle Juice To Taste