Top Five ‘Mammoth Mom Myths’ Revealed
Reduce your risk of missing the mark this Mother’s Day by avoiding these popular beliefs or “Mammoth Mom Myths”:
- Moms LOVE to spend their free time cleaning! A new mop, dish scrubber or toilet brush will make her feel more loved and needed and oh-so-special.
- What all mothers REALLY want is to cater to their families 24/7, so give her that honor by wrapping up a brand new serving tray set complete with pre-made hors d’oeuvres to feed everyone in the family (make sure it’s got lots of Dad’s favorite snacks—Mom LOVES to please her man)!
- Two words: Mom Jeans! That’s right—the kind that really emphasize the backside with HUGE pockets! Moms LOVE to look like their own mothers and can’t wait to ‘fill their mothers’ jeans.’ Make sure you sneak in her closet and find her pants size, and then go up a size or two to give her plenty of growing room—you know, the way she would always buy your shoes a little bigger. She’ll appreciate how thoughtful you were to actually investigate her current size and to anticipate her growing assets to boot!
- Nothing shows how much you care like a brand new shiny cemetery plot! Wrap up her final resting place with a bright pink bow! Then surprise her with a Sunday drive and tell her you’re taking her to her brand new home! When she sees that plot of land that you painstakingly picked out just for her, she’ll cry real tears of joy. It’ll also fill her heart with pride that you’ve become such an excellent planner and that you’ve taken care of all the details so she can move onto the next life without a hitch!
And the number one mammoth mom myth to avoid…
- “Surprise, Mom! We’re moving back in!” What would make a mother happier than to have ALL of her grown children move back home? And of course, you’ve got a spouse and kids of your own now—with ALL of her kids and grandkids back under her roof, a minute won’t go by without her getting to be a mother! She can re-mother you, mother-in-law your spouse, grand-mother your kids, and EVEN dog-mother your pets! WOW! This Mother’s Day will be epic!
YIKES! Make it STOP! Reboot! Put on the brakes!
So what DOES Mom really want? Something pure – something personal – something pampering. She wants SeabuckWonders! Give her serenity, health and beauty in a bottle with SeabuckWonders’ personal care product line. These natural, non-GMO, cruelty-free, organic products are packed with a high concentration of sea buckthorn oil for maximum results. That means healthier, softer and more beautiful skin for Mom and for all those who add these products to their daily routine.
Kick it up a notch by adding in some of SeabuckWonders’ supplements like the Sea Buckthorn Berry and Seed Oils and Omega-7 Complete. Among others, the respected Dr. Mehemet Oz of “The Dr. Oz Show” has been praising sea buckthorn oils and liquid supplements for their profound balancing, soothing and rejuvenating properties. This cherished “super fruit” is rich in antioxidants, essential amino acids, vitamin E, the rare Omega 7, and 190 other bioactive nutrients. (Plus, Moms think Dr. Oz is HOT!)
You can find all of SeabuckWonders’ amazing products at www.seabuckwonders.com. Purchase online or find a store in your area, and make Mom happy this Mother’s Day. She deserves it!
Giveaway Time! (OVER)
Two Ways You Can Win SeabuckWonders Skin Care
Number 1: SeabuckWonders is hosting a Tasteless Mother’s Day Sweepstakes on their Facebook page! Click HERE to head over to Facebook, then click on the Mother’s Day Sweepstakes tab to enter to win the ultimate pamper pack!
Number 2: Enter my blog’s giveaway! Please use the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win the entire line of SeabuckWonders natural skin care for yourself or for your mom. Check out my SeabuckWonders review. You’ll love these beauty products, I promise!
Mom Always Finds Out giveaway is open to USA residents ages 18 and up; ends May 2, 2013. One winner will be randomly selected to win the SeabuckWonders skin care prize package that includes Facial Cleanser, Body Lotion, Facial Cream and Serum ($86 value). a Rafflecopter giveaway