Mom Always Finds Out received aden + anais organic baby blankets for my review. All opinions expressed are my own.
The aden + anais cotton muslin swaddle blankets are a must have for any new mom and baby. Simply put, they are the best. And now the best has gone and gotten better. Their iconic baby care items are now available in GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton muslin and manufactured in an environmentally responsible way.
Organic cotton muslin is the perfect option for eco-conscious families and sensitive baby skin. I know that I only want the softest fabrics touching my babies, which is another reason aden + anais organic baby blankets, bibs and changing pad covers are the best choice.
One of my son’s favorite baby blankets is his aden + anais Monkey Jam Dream Blanket. These are the perfect size (47 inches x 47 inches) for toddlers to snuggle and cuddle. We have used it for more than a year and it still looks like new and only gets softer with time. Every morning when I go into his room, he is covered head to toe under his Dream Blanket. The 4 breathable layers keep him warm without overheating.
I was excited to add the new organic cotton muslin Dream Blanket ($69.95, adenandanais.com) to his bedding. He immediately curled right up into it (see above photo). He loves it, and so do I. The quality is everything I would expect from aden + anais. Our new organic Dream Blanket is in one of aden + anais signature prints, Oasis. There are also new prints available as well.
The aden + anais organic line includes:
- organic burpy bib®: aden + anais’ signature all-in-one burp cloth and bib, made from 100% organic cotton muslin and generously sized to soak up messy spills in a snap.
- organic changing pad cover: the softest changing pad to touch baby’s skin, featuring two layers of organic cotton that get softer with each wash, yet is durable enough to withstand countless washes. Fits snugly and securely on standard-sized changing pads.
- organic easy swaddle™: aden + anais’ revolutionary easy swaddle, which simplifies the swaddling tradition and reduces the risk of overheating with breathable organic cotton muslin and simple snaps for a perfect night’s sleep.
- organic sleeping bag: aden + anais’ innovative sleeping bag, which eliminates loose blankets and helps reduce the risk of overheating for a safer sleep with breathable organic cotton muslin, along with a practical bottom zip for easy night time changes.
- organic dream blanket™: playtime, tummy time, cuddle time, and bedtime are nothing less than dreamy with four layers of organic cotton muslin to keep baby comfortably warm, cozy, and cushy.
Find natural options for your baby that will be cherished for years to come when you shop the organic muslin collection at aden + anais.
Like aden + anais on Facebook
Follow @adenandanais on Twitter
Do you shop for natural and organic baby care items? Have you ever used aden + anais swaddle blankets or other products? Let me know what you think in the comments below.