I participated in the Pass The Puffs blog program as a member of One2One Network. I received compensation but all opinions are my own. @Puffs #PassthePuffs
Did you know that the CDC has designated this flu season as one of the worst in recent history? And lucky me, my town of Salt Lake City has been put on high alert for an outbreak of the flu. Puffs Plus Lotion is committed to helping Salt Lake City residents put their best face forward this flu season with just the right amount of softness to provide comfort for the worst cold and flu symptoms.
A soft facial tissue is a MUST when you’re dealing with nasal congestion or runny nose. Especially when you live in a cold, dry climate like Salt Lake City. Puffs Plus Lotion is the lotion tissue of choice around here. It’s also the only national brand that is dermatologist tested to be soft on skin.
Life doesn’t stop when we have a cold or flu. Sometimes we have to suck it up and head out into the world, even when we don’t feel well. A few simple beauty tips can help you put your best face forward – even when you have a cold or flu. You can prevent red noses and combat bloodshot eyes. And don’t forget to pay attention to dry, cracked lips.
Beauty Tips for Cold and Flu Season
1. Beauty experts agree that the #1 thing you can do for your skin when you have a runny nose from the cold or flu is to buy a box of soft lotion tissue like Puffs Plus Lotion. They are Puffs softest tissue with Air-fluffed™ pillows for more cushiony thickness. Using a soft lotion tissue will help prevent the redness you can get when you wipe the delicate skin around your nose with harsh tissues.
2. If your nose insists on turning red, use this make-up magic trick: Green Concealer. Apply a dab of green concealer underneath your regular concealer. The green tones down the redness.
3. Red skin is sensitive and dry. Apply a creamy moisturizer underneath your makeup to avoid flakiness.
4. Puffy, bloodshot eyes are a sure sign of a cold or flu. Lie down for 15-minutes with cold tea bags on your eyes to reduce the puffiness. Apply eye drops like VISINE to help soothe and clear bloodshot eyes.
5. Cold weather and fevers can both lead to dry, cracked lips. Prevent chapped lips with a heavy-duty lip balm.
Learn more at Facebook.com/Puffs
How do you hide your cold and flu face? Do you have any beauty tips to share? Do you reach for Puffs Plus Lotion tissue when you have a cold or flu? Let us know in the comments below.