Are you looking for the Quaker Oat Pancakes with Fresh Berries recipe that was featured in a recent FamilyFun magazine ad? You have come to the right place! I have had lots of requests in my inbox for this delicious breakfast recipe…so here you go.
And yes, that’s me … the Mom On a Mission pictured below!
Quaker Oat Pancakes with Fresh Berries
Makes 8 servings (16 pancakes)
- 1 and 1/4 cups Quaker Oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg whites, beaten
- 2 and 1/4 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh berries (such as sliced strawberries, blueberries or raspberries)
- Honey or pancake syrup
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg whites, buttermilk, oil and honey. Add liquid mixture to dry mixture. Stir until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Cover; let stand for 15 minutes to soften oats.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Spread batter into a circle about 4 inches in dameter. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes on each side. Turn over when edges are set. Serve with fresh berries and syrup.
Click to download a printable copy of Quaker Oat Pancakes with Fresh Berries Recipe