Super fast dinner ideas are some of my favorite things. Especially on days when I don’t have time to cook. This simple vegetarian version of Pad Thai is easy to make and takes less than 15 minutes from start to finish! This is a great way to use fresh garden veggies like carrots, snap peas and green onions.
Vegetarian Pad Thai
- 1 lb box of linguine noodles
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 green scallion onions, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Sliced lime for garnish (optional)
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic, sugar and water in a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Drain cooked linguine and toss with peanut sauce from blender. Add carrots, onion and peas.
- Divide into serving bowls and top with cilantro, peanuts. Garnish with lime slices if desired.
Do you like Pad Thai? Let me know what you think if you try this recipe at home.