Brightly, an online resource to help parents to raise lifelong readers and book lovers, is giving away a bundle of books perfect for your kiddos. Enter for your chance to win a selection of great titles from our list of The 50 Best Books for 5- and 6-Year-Olds!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter between 11:00 AM EST October 22, 2015 and 11:00 PM EST November 12, 2015. Limit one entry per email address. Open to legal US residents who are 18 or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. See Official Rules for full details.
ENTER TO WIN the Read Brightly Giveaway
I am constantly trying to find book recommendations for my children. I know I’m not alone, because I see my friends posting to Facebook, asking what books they should try reading with their kids. There are so many wonderful books out there, it’s nice to have the choices narrowed down a bit.
The Brightly website has a ton of great resources to help parents encourage their children to find joy in reading. There are also articles and lists of book suggestions for all ages. The holidays are coming up, and books make the best stocking stuffers!
If you’re heading out to the library or bookstore, be sure to download Brightly’s expert curated list: 50 Best Books for 5- and 6- year-olds. A few of my boys’ favorite books from that list are:
- Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin
- The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka, illustrated by Lane Smith
- Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
- Bathtime for Biscuit by Alyssa Satin Capucilli, illustrated by Pat Schories
- Hi! Fly Guy by Tedd Arnold
- Magic Tree House #1: Dinosaurs Before Dark by Mary Pope Osborne, illustrated by Sal Murdocca
- Good Night, Good Knight by Shelley Moore Thomas, illustrated by Jennifer Plecas
Be sure to enter to win the Read Brightly giveaway before it ends on November 12! Good luck!
What are some of your child’s favorite books to read? Let us know your suggestions in the comments below.