These easy Turkey Club Roll Ups are the new favorite lunch at my house. Tortilla wraps are a nice change from regular sliced bread sandwiches. Even my kids agree! They love it when I slice the roll ups into 2-inch-long pieces, which also happens to be the perfect size for serving as a side dish at a baby shower or other party get together.
How to Make Easy Turkey Club Roll Ups
- Tortilla Wraps
- Tomato (thinly sliced)
- Thinly sliced cheese (any cheese will do – we use cheddar or Colby-Jack)
- Thinly sliced deli meat – roast beef, ham and turkey
- Neufchatel Cheese (or cream cheese)
- Spread a thin layer of Neufchatel Cheese on the tortilla.
- Layer with lettuce, tomato, sliced cheese, and sliced deli meats.
- Start at one end of the tortilla and carefully roll it up. It should “seal” itself closed because of the Neufchatel Cheese layer – just add a dab to help seal it if you need to.
Kid-friendly serving suggestion: Cut the wrap into 2-inch long segments.