A Fruity Pebbles Treats Recipe turns colorful Fruity Pebbles cereal into rainbow colored crispy treats! Fruity Pebble treats are perfect for bake sales, snacks and St. Patrick’s Day parties. Delicious plain or topped with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.
If you are a fan of the classic Rice Krispies treats recipe, give the Fruity Pebbles version a try! I first saw this idea pinned HERE on Pinterest (of course!) when I was looking for easy bake sale treats to make for our school fundraiser. I changed the idea up a bit by adding more marshmallows because we loooove lots of gooey marshmallows in rice crispy treats. I also used a cookie cutter to make circle shaped treats and added the vanilla frosting and sprinkles on top. They were a hit with the kids!
Be sure to scroll to the bottom of this blog post for the links to more awesome Pinterest Remakes from some of my favorite bloggers!
Of course you can always keep it simple and cut the treats into squares with a knife for serving. The frosting and sprinkles are also optional. Either way, Fruity Pebble treats are a simple and colorful snack. They would be fun as ideas for rainbow foods and St. Patrick’s Day recipes, too.
For more Pinterest remakes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Creamy Citrus Power Burst Smoothie by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Thumbprint Flower Pot by Upstate Ramblings
- Faux Gilded Easter Eggs by How Was Your Day?
- Flourless Banana Oatmeal Muffins by Food Fun Family
- Strawberry Meringue Dream Clouds by A Day in Motherhood
- Crock Pot Ham Recipe by Just 2 Sisters
- Baseball Subway Art Printable by Kids Fun Reviewed
- Tuna Noodle Casserole the Whole Family Will Actually Love by Views from the Ville
- Coconut Oil Fudge by Jen Around the World
- Cheesy Irish Soda Bread by Mom Does it All
- Strawberry Mojito Cupcake Recipe by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Dr. Seuss Hand print Craft: Thing 1 and Thing 2 by Beyond Mommying
- Taco Pizza by Sincerely Mindy