This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reckitt Benckiser. The opinions and text are all mine. #SeeTheDifference
I went for years without using a rinse aid in the dishwasher. I wasn’t even really sure what rinse aid was supposed to do. Last year, I filled my dishwasher’s rinse aid dispenser with Jet Dry ® Rinse Aid for the first time ever. I immediately saw a huge difference in my dishes and glasses. They didn’t come out of the dishwasher with little bits of food stuck on them anymore. I could see through my clear glasses again – no more spots or cloudy film. I can honestly say I have used Jet Dry® ever since.
In case you are wondering, What is Jet Dry® Rinse Aid?
Jet Dry® Rinse Aid acts as a surfactant, which lowers the surface tension of the water, causing it to sheet off the dishes during the final rinse. To put it simply, Jet Dry® helps remove water from your dishes faster. Removing water from the dishes leads to several different benefits.
Benefits of Using Jet Dry® Rinse Aid in the Dishwasher
1. Jet Dry® helps your dishwasher remove residue from dishes, glasses and cutlery.
2. Jet Dry® speeds up the drying process. This happens both when dishwasher energy savings switches are activated OR when dishes are left to air dry in your dishwasher.
3. Jet Dry® helps your dishwasher remove spots from dishes, glasses and cutlery. Note: Even if you don’t have “hard” water, your water can contain trace minerals that can leave spots on your dishes.
4. Jet Dry® gets dishes cleaner. It provides a protective barrier between food and mineral particles and your dishes. This stops the particles from reattaching, so your dishes come out of the dishwasher cleaner the first time.
5. Jet Dry® helps your dishes sparkle and shine.
I usually buy the 8.45 ounce size bottle of Finish® Jet Dry® Rinse Aid. It fills my dishwasher’s rinse agent dispenser and lasts for 80 washes. Because I run my dishwasher one time per day, I usually need to refill my dishwasher with rinse aid every 2-3 months. I have noticed that I get the best results when I use Finish® dishwasher detergent. I buy Finish® Powerball® along with Jet Dry® Rinse Aid at Walmart.
Thanks to the current Ibotta offers I have listed for you below, I was able to save big on Finish® and Jet Dry® at the store. I purchased Jet Dry® Rinse Aid for $2.96 and Finish® Powerball Max-in-One (23 count) for $4.97 at Walmart. I used the Ibotta offers to save $1.00 on Jet Dry® Rinse Aid and $1.00 on Finish® Automatic Dish Detergent. My final total for both products was $7.93 because I saved $2.00 with Ibotta.
Buy Finish® and Jet Dry® at Walmart
Bonus Offer: If you buy any Finish® Detergent (23ct and larger) AND Finish® Jet Dry®, you’ll get an additional $1.00! You can earn up to $3.00 in rebates on Ibotta from Finish®!
Could your dishes benefit from using a rinse aid in the dishwasher? Have you tried Finish® Revolutionary Powerball® dishwasher detergent? Did you #SeeTheDifference? Let us know what you think in the comments.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Reckitt Benckiser. The opinions and text are all mine.