This is a sponsored post. I am a Sears blogger, though all opinions are my own.
View the Sears Furniture 2014 Collection
Things that happened in the 1990’s:
- The movie Titanic won an Academy Award for Best Picture.
- Bill Clinton was President of the United States.
- Macarena was the most played song on US radio.
If you could add “We bought our current living room couch” to the above list, it is seriously time to update your decor!
Sears’ Furniture Collection can help turn your living room from drab to fab in no time. From traditional to modern, Sears’ Furniture Collection has something for everyone. You have the option to mix and match pieces from each collection to suit your taste or shop the entire collection for a matching look.
Still need help making a décor decision? Follow these easy tips:
- Find color inspiration from a favorite wall color or painting. This will be the focus of your design choices
- When shopping for the living room, don’t overstuff the room. Plan for ample walking room between furniture pieces.
- Tie the room together with matching pillows, a rug and other accessories
Lastly, upgrade your room in small payments using FREE Sears Layaway (no service fee) through 3/24, valid on new Layaway contracts only. It’s time to leave the 1990s furniture in the past. It’s easy to design the perfect family room with inspiration from the Sears Furniture Collection. Let Sears help you bring your home’s furniture into the 21st century!
Take a look at the Sears Furniture Collection. What is your favorite collection? Do you like Traditional or Modern styles best?