If you have fresh or frozen strawberries on hand, give this easy slow cooker strawberry cake recipe a try. It’s ready to serve in 2 hours and tastes delicious topped with cream, whipped topping or even yogurt. This simple slow cooker dessert takes just 3 ingredients: yellow cake mix, strawberries, and butter.
Slow Cooker Strawberry Cake Recipe
- 1.5 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) strawberries, sliced
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- optional: cream topping
- In a mixing bowl, stir the yellow cake mix and melted butter together until the cake mix is moistened. The mix will look like small to medium sized crumbs. Put the mixture into the slow cooker.
- Add sliced strawberries to the top of the mixture.
- Cook on low setting for 2-3 hours until done.
Serving Suggestion: Top with cream, whipped topping or your favorite yogurt.
Click to print this Slow Cooker Strawberry Cake Recipe.
Follow my Pinterest recipe board for more great recipes.