I am a member of the Mom It Forward Blogger Network and will receive compensation for this MIRACLE WHIP blog post. As always, the thoughts expressed within my blog posts are my own honest opinions. #proudofit
The Labor Day holiday is the perfect excuse to get together with friends and family for one last hurrah of summer. We like to fire up the grill and eat a lot of good food. This year, I’m serving up a classic spinach and artichoke dip recipe with a spicy twist. I’m adding chopped chipotle peppers to the creamy MIRACLE WHIP and spinach mix. This dip has a unique, sweet and tangy flavor that everyone will want to try.
4 Ways to up the WOW factor when you serve this Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
- Serve MIRACLE WHIP Spinach and Artichoke Dip with crunchy end-of-summer veggies like radishes, zucchini, carrots and cucumbers.
- Snip the end off Sweet Mini Peppers and stuff the insides with Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- Don’t feel like dipping? Add a layer of Spinach and Artichoke Dip on pizza crust or flatbread topped with finely chopped fresh veggies.
- Regular meat and cheese sandwiches go from drab to fab when you spread a thin layer of Spinach and Artichoke Dip on the bread.
MIRACLE WHIP Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until chilled.
Click for additional recipe tips. For more ideas on how to ensure your salads, dips and sandwiches don’t go unnoticed, visit www.MiracleWhip.com
How will you celebrate Labor Day? What is your favorite thing to serve with Spinach and Artichoke Dip?