I am very happy to announce one of my sponsors for the Fall Fashionista giveaway blog hop (October 14-19): timi & leslie! I recently received one of their gorgeous Dawn Convertible Bags for review – and I’ll soon be giving one away, too!
Here are more of the great features you get with this bag:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to
- Specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottle warm or cool
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your diaper bag from your stroller
- Dirty clothes sac to keep your wet or dirty clothes contained, or a duster bag to keep your bag safe during storage.
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag
- Three exterior pockets
- Six interior organizational pockets
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys!
- Measures 16”H x 13”W x 6.5”D x 9” handle drop
- Dawn is available in Black, Taupe, Cloud Blue and Raspberry
Here is my photo of the Raspberry color bag I received:
I love carrying the Dawn Convertible Bag everywhere I go. It holds my stuff, the baby’s stuff, and my other 3 kids’ stuff with ease. It’s easy for me to keep it organized with all of the handy interior and exterior pockets. My favorite part is that I finally have a diaper bag that doesn’t announce to the world, “I’m a diaper bag!” Instead, I feel like I have a very pretty bag that is functional and fashionable – and no one would ever guess it was a diaper bag!