One of my favorite blogs to regularly visit for great information and giveaways is Makobi Scribe. So when I got an e-mail from Jennifer at Makobi Scribe, telling me I was one of her picks for the Stylish Blogger Award, I was 1) shocked and 2) so honored! I appreciate this opportunity to accept the award by doing the following requirements:
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you this award. THANK YOU, Jennifer at Makobi Scribe. You are awesome and I love your blog. I hope anyone who reads this post will check it out if they haven’t already.
2. Share 7 things about myself:
* I was born and raised in Alabama.
* I hate being cold and don’t like to wear coats — good thing I live in Alaska now!
* I have always had a phobia of dolls. (Does that have an official name like “dollophobia”?)
* In my early 20s, I spent time doing missionary service on a Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona.
* My first job out of college was at a video rental store and my immediate supervisor was in high school.
* The first place my husband and I lived was in a tiny room at the top of a boathouse with no running water or toilet and a generator ran electricity to the one bulb we used for light.
* We were working our first married summer as kayak guides on a remote island in the Prince William Sound, so it was actually the time of our lives, although a real toilet would have been nice.
3. Award 10-15 other bloggers you feel deserve this award. These are blogs I subscribe to and visit daily – I love my Google Reader that doesn’t let me miss my favorite bloggers’ latest posts!
Here is my list in no particular order:
*This Mama Loves Her Bargains
*Your Green Helper
*Mom vs The Boys
*2 Wired 2 Tired
*All Aboard (the review & giveaway train)!
*Tips 4 Green
*Take It From Me
*Mama To 4 Blessings – Our Homeschool Blog
*Little BGCG and His Mama Review It
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.