Summertime brings lots of good things like avocados to Subway Restaurants. All season long, you can add delicious and nutritious avocado to your fresh Subway sandwich. Subway Restaurants compiled their list of SUPER Good Summertime Treats to inspire you with a few ways to be good to yourself this summer.
1. Enjoy Tasty Foods – Whether it’s a sweet treat or sprucing up a favorite sandwich, a little flavor will go a long way! We suggest indulging with the Turkey & Bacon with Avocado – or adding avocado to your fave Subway sandwich. Bravo for Avocado! Or as we say, BRAVOCADO!
2. Spend Time Outdoors – Skip your Saturday chores and take a walk to the park or beach, go for a hike or bike along a trail – and pack a picnic with your favorite sandwiches!
3. Treat Yourself – Shake things up with an Avocado Smoothie! Combine 2 cups of milk, 1 large avocado, 2 tablespoons of honey and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Yum!
4. Staycation – Why not make being in your hometown its own vacation? Take a day or a weekend and explore your city, visit new places or just see it through a new lens!
5. Movie Nights – This summer will be filled with movies! Why not consider catch a couple of movies and taking in a night of the big screen?
Eating good food and spending time outdoors are definitely two of my favorite ways to treat myself during the summer. I also like to treat myself by trying something new – even if it’s just planting different flowers in my garden or learning to do something I have never done before.
What are some of your favorite ways to treat yourself during summertime? Feel free to share your ideas with us in the comments section.
Join the conversation when you tweet with hashtag #AddAvocado during June!
Subway Restaurants would like to give you the chance to win a $25 Subway gift card. This giveaway is open to USA residents ages 18 and up; ends on July 8, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. Please use the Rafflecopter entry form below to enter to win!a Rafflecopter giveaway