Have you ever found yourself standing on the vitamin/supplement aisle at the store, simply staring at the wall of seemingly endless vitamin choices? You know you need to take vitamins and supplements, but how do you know which ones are right for you? The makers of Centrum multivitamins recently launched a new line of ProNutrients supplements and Specialist multivitamins that work together to target your specific health and wellness priorities.
Centrum Specialist Multivitamins Target Your Specific Health Needs
- Centrum Specialist Energy: A complete multivitamin specially enhanced with Ginseng and higher+ levels of B vitamins. It naturally helps your body produce energy.
- Centrum Specialist Heart: A complete multivitamin specially enhanced with B-vitamins, including folic acid, antioxidants, and other key nutrients. It helps you support a healthy heart and circulation, and helps maintain healthy blood pressure within a normal range.
- Centrum Specialist Prenatal: A complete multivitamin enhanced with Folic Acid and paired with a DHA softgel.
- Centrum Specialist Vision: The first and only complete multivitamin with higher levels of Lutein and the addition of Zeaxanthin to help maintain healthy vision, support vision sharpness, and improve the eye’s natural response to glare.
Centrum ProNutrients Supplements
ProNutrients are designed to work with your multivitamin and take your nutrition to the next level. There are 3 products in the ProNutrients line-up.
- Fruit and Veggie MiniTabs: One minitab equals the power of one serving of a blend of fruits and vegetables.
- Dual Action Probiotic: A blended powder to help maintain digestive balance and support healthy immune function.
- Omega 3 Triple Action Minigels: Concentrated minigels go beyond your heart to also support your brain and eyes.
Size Matters To Me
I personally have a hard time swallowing large pills, so it is important to me to know the size of vitamins and supplements. I took a picture of the Specialist Multivitamins and ProNutrient Supplements that were sent to me. The top row shows the orange Energy multivitamin and the blue Vision multivitamin. The bottom row shows the ProNutrients Fruit & Veggie (green minitab) and the Omega 3 minigel. The penny is included as a reference scale. Obviously, the Energy multivitamin is the largest in this group. It doesn’t quite reach what I would call “horse pill” proportions, which is a good thing. The others in the group are smaller, easier to swallow size.
The Dual Action Probiotic (not pictured) is a small packet of dissolvable powder that is taken by mixing it with yogurt, cereal or a cold beverage. (It is tasteless so you don’t even notice it’s in there.) I have wanted to add a Probiotic supplement to my diet for a long time to support my digestive tract and immune system – and the Centrum Probiotic supplements are so easy to take, I love them.
The Centrum ProNutrients and Specialist Multivitamins make it easy for me to choose the right vitamins and supplements that work together to target my specific health needs. I’m glad I don’t have to stand and stare in overwhelmed amazement at the vitamin section anymore – I know exactly what I want.
Which Centrum ProNutrients and Specialist Multivitamins does your body need to maintain your health? Click the following links to learn more about ProNutrients and Specialists. Connect with Centrum on Facebook.