The Ultimate Green Store is a featured sponsor in the Go Green Giveaway Event, which ends October 11. You will want to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE for your chance to win a prize package that includes a $25 gift certificate to The Ultimate Green Store. The gift certificate can be used to shop their huge selection of eco-friendly products for your home and family, including baby and children’s items. The Ultimate Green Store also has an excellent wedding and baby shower registry option.
I had never used a towel that was made from 50% Organic Combed Cotton and 50% Viscose from Bamboo. I didn’t know exactly what to expect as far as how it would look and feel. My order arrived quickly in the mail and the first thing I thought was that the towels seemed thinner than other towels. However, once I took them out and washed them, they fluffed up to an ideal thickness. And as for how they feel to the touch – wow, these are SO SOFT! I have washed these towels many times and they are holding up great. I actually think they get softer the more we use them, but that could be my imagination.
Here are the dimensions of the towels in the set. Personally, I think the towels are a great size:
- Wash Cloth – 13″ x 13″
- Hand Towel – 15″ x 30″
- Bath Towel – 30″ x 56′
Other features include:
- Made with 50% Organic Combed Cotton and 50% Viscose from Bamboo
- Low Impact, Environmentally-Friendly Dyes
- Durable and extremely soft
- Plush and sturdy
- 5 new signature natural colors
The Pure Fiber Bamboo and Organic Cotton Blend Towel Sets are definitely an excellent product for the eco-friendly home. I’m very satisfied with the quality and performance of these towels.
- Sign up for The Ultimate Green Store newsletter HERE and never miss news about the latest green products and sales. (Feel free to put Mom Always Finds Out as the contest referral code, thanks!)
- Connect with The Ultimate Green Store on Facebook and Twitter