I like to think of myself as a multi-tasker. Most moms are. My multi-tasking skills extend to the shower, where I not only wash my hair, but also wash my face, brush my teeth, and make mental to-do lists. The Toilet Tree Fogless Shower Mirror makes doing all of those things so much easier – I can actually see what I’m doing when I wash my face and brush my teeth!
This gadget is simply a mirror that doesn’t fog up in the shower. It is super easy to hang on the shower wall with a soft silicone adhesive. This makes sure the mirror sticks in place, but is also easy to remove without damaging tiles or other surfaces.
How it works:
The mirror slips up and off of the holder so that you can fill the reservoir (on the back of the mirror) with hot water from your shower. Once it is filled, you put the mirror back on its holder and the hot water will keep the mirror from fogging up, allowing you to see yourself while you shave, cleanse, exfoliate, remove make-up, tweeze, and more.
- Shatter proof high quality acrylic fogless mirror
- Adheres to virtually any wall surface with removable silicon adhesives
- Easily adjustable bracket accommodates multiple users and angles
- Built in shelf to store your razor, sponge or tweezers
- Squeegee included to wipe away excess water drops
- Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces
- Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs only 1 pound
The Toilet Tree Fogless Shower Mirror looks nice hanging in the shower and does not slip or move around on the shower wall at all. It is easy to adjust by tilting the mirror up and down. It stays crystal clear all shower long, and has a small squeegee attached to the base so that you can clear any water drops.
I have been really happy with my Toilet Tree Fogless Shower Mirror and don’t know what I did without one all of these years!
Toilet Tree Fogless Shower Mirrors make a great gift idea for the people who seem to have everything. In fact, they are one of Amazon’s Top Holiday Sellers.