It’s been a busy week at my house! The kids are still getting used to going back to school. I’m still getting used to the kids going back to school. Here are the top 5 things I found out about this week in case you missed them the first time they posted.
1. This colorful macaroni salad will make a welcome addition to your Labor Day celebration.
2. A great way to whiten teeth at home. It’s fast (visible results in 2 days) and best of all, it doesn’t bother sensitive teeth.
3. Check out these affordable eco friendly lunch boxes and reusable bags. A perfect way to get back to school in a green way!
4. Seventh Generation just introduced all natural skin boosting serums.
5. The average person walks 5,000 steps per day. How many steps do you take? It’s fun to keep track with a pedometer.