Valentine’s Day is coming up and you know what that means: time for love notes, flowers and boxes of chocolate. All fine gifts – but nothing says, “I love you” like a personal phone call. The VTech Connect-to-Cell phone system makes it easy to say “I love you” all year long with comfortable handsets that can connect with up to four cellular phones.
Speaking of love, let me tell you a few reasons why I LOVE this phone system! My family has a landline and 2 cell phones (one for me, one for my husband). The VTech Connect-to-Cell phone system uses BLUETOOTH to allow me to make and receive cell phone calls from any of the comfortable handsets. I used to have to carry my cell phone around the house with me at all times so I wouldn’t miss a call – but now all of my calls come through on the VTech phone with the added benefit of Voice Announce Caller ID. (Score! It’s so easy to screen my calls – I don’t even have to look at the handset to see who is calling!)
Setting up the Connect-to-Cell phone system was very simple and took about 2 minutes for me to pair my cell phone with the VTech phone system. I even transferred my cell phone’s Contacts to the VTech phone directory, so now I never have to scramble from one phone to the other looking for a number. The phone system allows two cell phones to be actively connected, which works out great for when my husband and I are both at home.
You don’t have to have a landline to use the VTech Connect-to-Cell phone system. In fact, the system is ideal for cell phone only households. The phone system comes with many other convenient features including some of my personal favorites:
- Retrieve messages on the digital answering system from the handset.
- Remotely retrieve messages on the digital answering system.
- Press any key to answer calls.
- Last 10 number redial.
- Download your cellular phonebook directory to this cordless phone system for easy access. Stores over 6000 directories from up to four different cell phones. No need to input names and numbers into your cordless phone
- Digital answering system with 14 minutes of recording time. No tapes or moving parts.
- With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphones makes hands-free conversations easy.
I also noticed this phone has quite a long range. It says up to 500 feet, but I actually got in the car while I was talking on it and drove all the way down the street before I dropped the call! The HD Audio sound quality is average, but I am not disappointed in the phone’s sound performance at all. The retail price for this sytem is $99.99 and I think you get a lot of excellent phone features for your money.
Keep in touch with your loved ones on Valentine’s Day and all year long with a VTech Connect-to-Cell phone system. You’ll love it, too!