Recess is a time where children can do things such as:
- Build Social Skills
- Relieve stress
- Get fresh air and sunshine
- Enjoy physical activity
Many schools have eliminated recess time. I feel very strongly that school age children need Recess as a part of their school day for their healthy physical and social development. Parents need to band together to make sure schools keep Recess as part of the school day schedule.
Danimals also believes that kids and Recess belong together, which is why they created the Rally For Recess Contest. Five schools will win a $20,000 school playground makeover and the Ultimate Recess Day!
Here’s how you can help your school win:
- Collect codes on specially marked Danimals products or get one free by mail.
- Sign up online and enter codes for points (through February 2012)
- Help you school earn the most points in their league (5 categories based on size)
For more information and to enter your codes to win, visit the
Danimals Smoothies and Crush Cups are staples in our refrigerator, especially during the school year. My son loves taking the drinkable yogurt smoothies to school in his lunchbox. He’s also a fan of the yogurt Crush Cups.
Danimals Smoothies and Crush Cups are perfect for on-the-go. Both are convenient ways for kids to get the benefits of yogurt – and the Crush Cups don’t even need a spoon. You simply squeeze the sides of the cup to eat the yogurt.
Danimals Crush Cups and Smoothies Nutrition Facts:
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Great Source of Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D