My kids got a head start on Valentine’s Day this year. We were sent a box of the new Valentine’s Day themed Welch’s Fruit Snacks to create this craft! Individual packs of heart-shaped fruit snacks come ready for signing, with a write-on To/From panel printed on the front.
I was happy that each big box of Welch’s Valentine Fruit Snacks contains 28 individually-wrapped packages. That’s enough to give out to everyone in my child’s class, with a few packs to spare. Welch’s Fruit Snacks are always a favorite non-candy sweet treat for the kids.
The Welch’s Valentine fruit snacks are so cute shaped like little hearts with emoji faces. Every pack is made with Real Fruit as the first ingredient, is Fat-Free, Gluten-Free, and contains No Preservatives. One 28-count box of 0.5 ounces Welch’s Fruit Snacks retails for $4.99.
Easy Valentine Treats Card Craft with Welch’s Fruit Snacks
What You’ll Need:
- Valentine’s Day Welch’s Fruit Snacks
- Paper Trimmer or Scissors
- Mini Hearts Paper Doilies
- Adhesive Dots
- Valentine’s Day Themed Stickers
- Large Circle Punch (we used 2.5 inch size) *A large heart punch would be perfect for this craft!
1. Use a felt tip pen or marker to sign each package of Welch’s Fruit Snacks To/From and set aside.
2. Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut a piece of cardstock in half and fold to create a card. *Note: One piece of cardstock can make two cards.
2. Use an adhesive dot to attach a heart-shaped doily inside the card.
3. Use an adhesive dot to attach a pack of Welch’s Fruit Snacks on top of the doily.
4. Use the large circle punch to create a hole on the front panel of the card, so that you can see the Welch’s Fruit Snacks pack in the opening.
5. Decorate the card with Valentine’s Day stickers.
My kids love any excuse to use stickers, so this card craft was especially fun. We were able to make enough of these easy Valentine Treats for an entire class in about an hour. It was a nice way to spend time crafting with the kids, plus now we have all our Valentines ready for Valentine’s Day!
To learn more about Welch’s Valentine’s Day fruit snacks, please visit www.WelchsFruitSnacks.com.