Thank you to our partner for sponsoring the blog post: 5 Quick Tips To Whiter Smile For the Holidays + Save on Crest Products at Kroger. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.
The holiday season is here and we all want to look our best. Get your smile holiday photo ready with these quick tips for a whiter smile.
- Stick to a daily brushing routine. For best results, brush at least twice daily (morning and night).
- Use a whitening toothpaste. Try Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste.
- After brushing, use a Whitening Rinse. Crest 3D White Luxe Glamorous White Mouthwash is a great choice for fast whitening results.
- Visit the dentist. Be sure to go in for a dental cleaning before the end of the year.
- For noticeably whiter teeth FAST, use Crest Teeth Whitening Kits. Crest Whitestrips whitens teeth in four easy steps.
Want to save some cash for the holidays? Shop Crest Kroger during the Mini-Mega event running from November 14 through 27 and save an additional $1 off select Crest products.
How You Can Get FREE Crest toothpaste at Kroger.
On November 28, a second Kroger Mega event begins with the same $1 off/Crest products. Combine this offer with the $2 Crest coupon and the additional $1 off makes the Crest product FREE. Find $2 Crest coupon insert in the November 25th paper nationwide.
Everybody loves free! Share the exciting news about Crest at Kroger with your friends.
[bctt tweet=”How To Get #FREE @Crest products at @Kroger starting November 28th! ” username=”momfindsout”]
Did you know?
Crest Pro-Health is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association to treat all seven attributes:
Plaque, Gingivitis, Cavities, Sensitivity, Tartar, Whitening, and Freshens Breath.
Look for Crest Pro-Health Whitening Power Toothpaste at Kroger. This toothpaste has the highest level of Crest Pro-Health’s whitening ingredient to remove surface stains. Plus, all the other Pro-Health toothpaste benefits listed above.
The first time I used Crest Pro-Health toothpaste was a few years ago when I began to want more benefits from a toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health is a multi-tasking toothpaste that really fit the bill.
Currently, I brush with Crest Gum & Enamel Repair toothpaste. I struggle with gingivitis, and it works wonderfully for me. My husband and our kids brush with their favorite kinds of Crest toothpastes, too.
I will be stocking up on Crest products for all of us during the Kroger mini Mega event. I love saving dollars on the things my family needs, don’t you?