Thank you to Cottonelle for sponsoring this discussion about 5 easy ways to stay fresh between showers. All opinions about the importance of clean bums and how much I love Cottonelle products are my own.
In a perfect world, I would have time to bathe at least twice a day. It makes me feel good to be clean. But most of us usually only have the chance to take one shower per day. If you take an average ten minute long shower, that leaves a whole 23 hours and 50 minutes from shower to shower. A whole lot of gross can happen in that amount of time. Dirt, dust, sweat…and possibly even worse.
The good news is that I have found ways to help me stay feeling fresh in between showers. The even better news is that these things are totally easy to add to your daily routine. Keep fresh with these 5 tips.
1. Brush your teeth throughout the day. An icky mouth can make you feel gross. It’s easy to carry a travel toothbrush so you can brush your teeth whenever you need to, even on the go. A clean mouth and fresh breath is appreciated by everyone.
2. Freshen hair with dry shampoo. Hair tends to get oily throughout the day. Dry shampoo is a quick and easy way to soak up extra grease and revitalize your hairstyle. I like to use dry shampoos that add a nice fragrance to my hair.
3. Wash your face. It’s not just hair that tends to get oily as the day goes on. By late in the day, faces need to be washed to look fresh. Reapply makeup as needed. It’s my own personal rule to Never put on new makeup without removing old makeup.
4. Wash your underarms. Although a shower or bath is preferable to a quick underarm wash and dry, sometimes it just can’t be done. Body odor can come from underarms, so wash your armpits and don’t forget to apply deodorant.
5. Use flushable wipes after you use the restroom. Everyone knows that you must use wipes to clean a baby’s bum. (You knew that, right?) So it only makes sense to me that everyone – not just babies – should use wipes to get a cleaner bum. Thank goodness for Cottonelle Clean Care Cleansing Cloths and Toilet Paper. The flushable cleansing cloths come in a OneTouch dispensing hub that can sit out on the counter. When you use Cottonelle’s wet+dry bathroom routine, you aren’t just wiping, you are washing.
Personally, I stay feeling much fresher in between showers when I use Cottonelle’s wet+dry clean care routine. I could never go back to using toilet paper alone. Cottonelle has the best two-ply toilet paper out there, and the cleansing cloths are great for my entire family to use.
How do you stay fresh in between showers? Do you use the Cottonelle wet+dry routine? What do you think about it?
If you do use the Cottonelle wet+dry routine, good for you! I know you will be happy to hear about Cottonelle coupons. I used mine to buy Cottonelle Toilet Paper and Flushable Cleansing Cloths at Rite-Aid. If you don’t use the Cottonelle wet+dry routine yet, I encourage you to try it for yourself, and save money with Cottonelle coupons.
How To Get Your Cottonelle wet+dry Coupon:
Visit the Rite-Aid landing page and watch a 30-second video. After the video, you can log-in to download a coupon for $1 off your purchase of Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths.