Mom Always Finds Out received compensation and a Farberware Cookware Set in exchange for this blog post. Regardless, all opinions expressed are honest and based on personal experiences with the products mentioned below.
I recently received the Farberware Premium Professional 12 Piece Cookware Set for review. As I was unpacking the box, the first thing I thought was Wow, this set has everything your kitchen needs in terms of pots and pans. Plus, it even comes with a couple of utensils. I like the variety of sizes of saucepans and skillets. It’s got what I need and more to cook for my family of six:
- 1-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered saucepan
- 8-qt. covered stockpot
- 8″ skillet
- 10″ skillet
- 3-qt. covered sauté pan
- Nylon slotted turner
- Nylon slotted spoon
Five Things I Love About My Farberware Premium Professional 12 Piece Cookware Set
- Red is my color! I bring color into my kitchen through my utensils and cookware. RED is one of my favorite colors for posts and pans, so I’m happy that Farberware has introduced a red cookware line.
- Glass lids. It’s easy for me to peek into my pots and pans to see how things are cooking without having to remove the lids.
- Dishwasher Safe. It is such a timesaver for me to be able to put my pots and pans into the dishwasher instead of washing them by hand. I don’t have to worry about ruining my Farberware cookware in the dishwasher. All the pieces are dishwasher safe.
- Lightweight. Big or small, these pots and pans are easy to handle because they are made from lightweight aluminum.
- Unique nonstick surface. This cookware has a dimpled surface that creates hot air pockets to cook food faster and more efficiently. The SmartGlide System helps your food release from the pan. I have made eggs and grilled sandwiches that slip right onto the plate without sticking to the pans.
I know I said FIVE things – but just had to throw in a #6. Metal utensils are a big No-No for most nonstick cookware. So I thought it was really cool that you CAN use metal utensils on the Farberware Cookware. This set also comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
My favorite piece from this cookware set is the 3-quart covered saucepan. It’s a great in-between size for dishes that are too big to be cooked in a small saucepan, but don’t really need to go in a huge pot. I found out it was perfect for boiling 2 pounds of new potatoes and making potato salad all in one pot. My kids love pancakes for breakfast, so we get a lot of use out of the 10 inch skillet.
What’s your favorite thing about the Farberware Cookware set? Do you love the color? Let me know your favorite can’t-live-without piece of cookware.