There isn’t an organic grocery store in my town, but I don’t really need one. I can find many of my favorite natural and organic brands in Kroger’s Natural Foods section. Their wide variety of natural and organic brands extends to refrigerated and frozen foods, and even into health and beauty products. Frequent sales and low prices on my family’s favorite real food items keep me and my grocery budget happy.
GET FREE EGGS AT KROGER!
This October, Kroger is hosting a Nature’s Market Breakfast Event you won’t want to miss. You can GET A FREE DOZEN SIMPLE TRUTH (Cage-Free) EGGS when you buy any 3 participating Silk, Noosa and/or Kashi products. No coupon is needed. Simply use your loyalty card to ring up at the register and you’ll automatically get the free eggs.
Want some product recommendations from me? My kids (and I) love Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk. If you haven’t tried this variety, you are in for a yummy chocolatey treat. You can find cartons in the refrigerated section and individual serving milk boxes on the pantry aisle. I send the milk boxes to school for lunches. I drink a glass to satisfy my afternoon craving for a sweet snack.
I *just* discovered Noosa yoghurt last week when I bought the blueberry yoghurt 4-pack. We eat lots of yogurt at my house – and Noosa is welcome back in my fridge anytime. I can only recommend their Blueberry Yoghurt because that’s the only kind I have tried – but I am definitely going to try the other flavors, too.
Kashi has so many different types of products: cold and hot cereals and snack bars galore. I bought the Kashi 7 Whole Grains Puffs Cereal to use in my flourless pumpkin breakfast cookies recipe. This cereal is the perfect way to add whole grains to your day.
Flourless Pumpkin & Oats Breakfast Cookies
These protein-packed breakfast cookies are a delicious way to start your day. Lightly sweetened with maple syrup, they are perfect to grab and go on busy mornings!
Recipe makes about 24 cookies, depending on size
- 3 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Kashi 7 Whole Grains Puffs Cereal
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 3/4 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients and gradually stir them into the dry ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop tablespoon-sized cookie dough balls two inches apart on the prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Move cookies to cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
What are your favorite Silk, Noosa or Kashi products? Will you be getting your FREE EGGS this month at Kroger stores? #NaturesBreakfast
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.