Our dad is such an important part of our family. He works hard, he plays hard, and is always there when we need him. When Father’s Day rolls around, we want to give him a present that shows him just how much we love him. Photo gifts are a special way to say Happy Father’s Day.
We made our dad a Photo Travel Mug at Walmart Photo. It’s really easy to personalize Drinkware like this Stainless Steel Tumbler with up to 15 photos! There are lots of design and personalization options to help you create the perfect mug or tumbler for Dad. He will love being able to take his family photos and favorite beverages with him wherever he goes.
The Stainless Steel Collage Tumbler (13 ounces) comes with a pop off lid. Travel mugs and tumblers are useful Father’s Day gift ideas. I am really pleased with the quality of the Walmart photo tumbler we created (pictured above.) The pictures printed clearly and in vivid color. Dad’s going to love taking his beverages to work in his new travel tumbler.
I really like how convenient it is to use Walmart Photo to make photo gifts. I can go to one of the 3,500+ locations nationwide or order online for shipping to home or in-store pick up. The best part is that it’s never too late for last minute Father’s Day photo gifts. Many Walmart photo gifts are available for free Same Day pick-up in store. Walmart’s fast turnaround time can’t be beat!
Check out a few more of my favorite Father’s Day photo gift ideas at Walmart Photo:
- Same Day Canvas and Same Day Mounted Photos are also great presents for dad, especially at an Every Day Low Price. They can be ordered online and picked up in store Same Day, starting at just $9.96!
- Same Day Photo Books are the perfect keepsake gift for dad. They can be ordered online and picked up Same Day in store. Prices start at just $24.
- Design the perfect Father’s Day card with Instant and 1-hour Cards at the Walmart Everyday Low Price. Plus, free premium foil-lined envelopes come with all in-store cards.
- Try Collage Prints and Square Prints for a modern twist on traditional photo prints, starting at just 13 cents! Create a collage using favorite photos and preserve them on a poster print for dad to display on his office wall.
Walmart Photo makes it easy to use photos from your mobile device. Mobile Image Transfer in-store is quick and easy with the Fujifilm Kiosk Photo Transfer App or connect with USB cable at kiosk. You can even transfer images from Facebook or Instagram! Learn more about these photo gifts and more when you visit Walmart Photo.
Like most dads, our dad enjoys eating sweets. I decided to make a Father’s Day DIY candy bouquet, using the Walmart Photo Stainless Steel Tumbler as a base. It takes about 15 minutes to make a candy arrangement. You really can’t go wrong, just be sure to include your dad’s favorite kind of candy bars! I found everything I needed for this craft at Walmart.
DIY Candy Bouquet Directions
- Walmart Photo Mug or Tumbler
- Miniature Candy Bars (one dozen)
- Bamboo Skewers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Foam (I used a 6 inch foam cone)
1. Trim the foam as needed to fit snugly inside the mug or tumbler below the rim.
2. Use a hot glue gun to attach a bamboo skewer to the back side of each candy bar (as shown in photo.) *Tip: Freeze candy ahead of time to help prevent candy melting due to hot glue.
3. Insert candy skewers into the foam where desired (see photos for reference) to arrange your DIY Candy Bouquet.
What are your favorite Walmart Photo gift ideas for Father’s Day? Let me know what keepsakes you will be creating at Walmart Photo for dad this year.
$50 Walmart Photo Gift Card Giveaway
How To Enter: Share a photo to celebrate Father’s Day on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #CreatingKeepsakes AND tagging @Walmart AND @momfindsout on Twitter (@momalwaysfindsout on Instagram & Facebook) for your chance to win. I’ll be watching for your social media shares. The randomly selected winner will be notified by me, via message on the social media outlet where their photo appears by June 28. Good luck!
Tiffany C (@sweetmatcha) says
Such a brilliant idea! It’s easy too! I have all the materials actually! Just need to make the mug 😉 Hubby would be so impressed 🙂 https://twitter.com/sweetmatcha/status/743135504242204673 Thanks for the chance!
Sarah L says
tweeted photo: https://twitter.com/slehan/status/745853177480810496
Thanks for the contest.
I love this idea! My husband is so hard to shop for but now I’m thinking of a custom mug filled with Reeses. Thanks!!
Thanks so much for your comment, Kelly! My husband is hard to shop for, too. I love your idea of filling the mug with Reese’s. You can never go wrong with peanut butter cups. 🙂 Take care! –Nicole