Peppermint fudge doesn’t get any simpler than this first recipe I am sharing with you. You need just two ingredients for this easy fudge recipe.
Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
The main ingredients are Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane flavored kisses and Sweetened Condensed Milk.
The candy cane Hershey’s Kisses are only available at holiday time, so if you like this fudge, be sure to grab an extra bag or two.
First, you’ll need to unwrap every single Hershey’s Kiss that comes in the 10 ounce sized bag. Next, put the Kisses in a microwave-safe bowl.
Once you have taken care of that, you can relax because that’s the hardest part of the entire process.
This peppermint-y candy cane fudge recipe is a hit for the holidays! Use Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane flavored candies for quick and easy fudge.
Homemade fudge is perfect for party treats and gift-giving.
2 Ingredient Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane Flavored Candies (10 ounce bag)
- 7 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Line an 8×8 baking dish with waxed paper and set aside. *The wax paper liner will help you get the finished fudge out of the dish without sticking. Remove the wrappers from the Hershey’s Kisses and put candies in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Pour sweetened condensed milk on top of the Hershey’s Kisses and stir. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat 30 second cooking until Hershey’s Kisses are completely melted – do not overcook.
3. Spoon into 8×8 baking dish lined with wax paper. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until fudge has set solid.
4. When fudge is solid, cut into 1 inch squares. Store in an airtight container. Separate layers with wax paper.
Pink Peppermint Fudge with Triple Layer Chocolate and Peppermint Fudge
I ended up experimenting a bit with this recipe and making chocolate fudge with a peppermint fudge layer sandwiched in the middle. It isn’t hard to make – you just have to take a little extra time in between making the fudge layers so they can set properly.
This layered fudge is so yummy, it’s worth a little bit of extra trouble!
If you want to make the Triple Layer Chocolate and Peppermint Fudge Recipe, you’ll need:
Peppermint Fudge Layer
- Hershey’s Kisses Candy Cane flavored candies (5 ounces)
- 3 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
Milk Chocolate Fudge Layer
- 18 ounces milk chocolate chips, divided in half *you can sub Dark Chocolate chips if preferred
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, divided in half
- 1 tsp vanilla, divided in half
Make the bottom Milk Chocolate Fudge Layer
The directions are similar to what is listed above. You’ll put half the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a bowl. Microwave 1 minute and stir. Repeat microwave cooking and stirring in 30-second increments until everything is completely melted.
Transfer the melted mixture to an 8×8 wax paper lined baking dish and put in the refrigerator to set for a couple hours.
Make the middle Peppermint Fudge Layer
Pour sweetened condensed milk on top of the Hershey’s Kisses and stir. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat 30 second cooking until Hershey’s Kisses are completely melted. Pour mixture on top of Milk Chocolate Fudge Layer. Refrigerate until set (at least 2 hours).
Make the top Milk Chocolate Fudge Layer
Put the remaining half the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a bowl. Microwave 1 minute and stir. Repeat microwave cooking and stirring in 30-second increments until everything is completely melted. Pour mixture on top of the Candy Cane Fudge Layer. Refrigerate until set.
When fudge is set solid, it can be cut into pieces. *Tip: The triple layer fudge can be difficult to cut right out of the refrigerator. I found it was easier to cut when I let the fudge sit out and warm up a bit before trying to cut into it.
If you love peppermint-flavored treats, be sure to check out my Peppermint Popcorn recipe. Just a head’s up, it is very delicious and very addictive! You have been warned.
Leave a Reply