This pasta salad recipe tastes so delicious, no one will ever guess just how easy it was for you to make it! It’s a real crowdpleaser, and makes the perfect side dish for picnics, potlucks and summer barbeques.
You’ll love three cheese tortellini pasta combined with your favorite Italian flavors including pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives, banana peppers and shredded Parmesan. Make it ahead of time! This Italian tortellini salad stores great in the fridge for up to a week.
The recipe as listed below is fit for a larger group (about 15 servings.) Simply divide the recipe ingredients in half to make this Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad for 6-8 servings.
- 20 ounces Three Cheese Tortellini
- 10 ounces Mini Pepperonis
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces Whole Medium Black Olives, pitted
- 1 cup Banana Pepper Rings
- 2 cups Italian Dressing (Bottled)
- 5 ounces Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Cook tortellini pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the pepperoni, tomatoes, olives and banana peppers in a large bowl. Toss with cooled tortellini pasta. Gently stir in the Italian dressing and cheese until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Serve cold.
[Tweet “Easy and Delicious Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe – See it at @momfindsout”]
Love fresh and flavorful salads? Check out my Cucumber Greek Salad recipe.
What do you think of this Italian pasta salad? Do you have any favorite tortellini salad recipes? Let me know if you try it!
Great recipe, Nicole. Thank you for sharing. #HomeMattersParty
Lynn White says
This looks so good. This recipe has some of my favorite things, tortellini, black olives, and cheese!
This looks so yummy. Might be just the thing to take with me to a party tomorrow! #HomeMattersParty
Pasta salad is the best part of summer, and this one looks extra yummy!
This looks sooo good
Can you make this a day ahead?
Hi Brandy, Yes – You can make it a day ahead of time. I think it will be even more flavorful the next day since the ingredients get to marinate overnight. Great question, thank you for asking! –Nicole at Mom Always Finds Out
Does this really call for 2 CUPS of Italian seasoning? Seems like a lot so just wanted to check. Thanks!
Hi Kaleen – It’s 2 cups of Italian salad dressing (like the liquid bottled kind). You can start with 1 to 1.5 cups and gradually add more to your taste and liking. Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoy the pasta salad if and when you make it. –Nicole at Mom Always Finds Out