This Italian pasta salad recipe tastes so delicious, no one will ever guess just how easy it was for you to make it!
It’s a real crowd-pleaser, and makes the perfect side dish for picnics, potlucks and summer barbeques. You can even make it a day ahead and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
You’ll love three cheese tortellini pasta combined with your favorite Italian flavors including pepperoni, tomatoes, black olives, banana peppers and shredded Parmesan.
Make it days ahead of time! This Italian tortellini salad stores great in a food storage dish in the fridge for up to a week.
The recipe as listed below is fit for a larger group (about 15 servings.) Simply divide the recipe ingredients in half to make this Italian Tortellini Pasta Salad for 6-8 servings.
- 20 ounces Three Cheese Tortellini
- 10 ounces Mini Pepperonis
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces Whole Medium Black Olives, pitted
- 1 cup Banana Pepper Rings
- 2 cups Italian Dressing (Bottled)
- 5 ounces Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook tortellini pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix the pepperoni, tomatoes, olives and banana peppers in a large bowl. Toss with cooled tortellini pasta. Gently stir in the Italian dressing and cheese until all ingredients are evenly coated.
3. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Serve cold.
Make ahead of time! Store properly and keep refrigerator for up to a week.
Love fresh and flavorful salads? Check out my Cucumber Greek Salad recipe.
What do you think of this Italian pasta salad? Do you have any favorite tortellini salad recipes? Let me know if you try it!